Thursday, June 05, 2008




This is a funny thing that Sam said to me today. He ran up to me all upset:

“Joshie took all of my ideas, Mom!”
Mom –“Ideas are things that are in your head Sam, how could he take them away from you? “
Sam- “When my mouth opened, the ideas came out and he stole them right away”
“He took them and catched them right away from me. I’m going to take my ideas back in my mouth and eat them so Joshie can’t take them”
Mom – “How are you going to get your ideas back from Josh?”
“When he opens his mouth I am going to take them out of his mouth and they are going to go back into my mouth” at this point Joshie starts to yell “No Sammie, they’re my ideas and you can’t take them out of my mouth!”
When I asked Sam what idea Josh stole from him, he told me it was the idea about going outside. I guess since Josh stole that idea from Sam he could no longer go outside because that idea was gone!

2 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

I hate it when people steal my ideas too! That's pretty funny.

Jules said...

Becca that is hilarious. Sibling rivalry can be quite entertaining. Hey I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog readers. E-mail me at julieweight@msn.com. I love your blog it's fun to read about the kids.