Wednesday, February 22, 2006

9 to 5 and 10 to 2

That's my new work schedule . . . and it is not fun. But I am more professionally satisfied than I have ever been. You see, I started my own business. I am a publisher now. It's exciting. I've never really been "excited" about my professional career before. I've had jobs that I've enjoyed. But there was never excitement--because there was never fear. Fear is now an integral part of my life, well, my life as a "provider" at least. There's so much uncertainty about what I'm doing that it's kind of cool. I'm out there on the edge. Boom or bust. I could do well, get rich, "build something." I could also come away with nothing but some business credit card debt. Now that's exciting . . . and insane. More later . . .

1 comment:

kacy faulconer said...

This is cool, Ted. Tell us more.