Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nature Walk

Summer has begun!!  I think this is the first summer that I wasn't actually looking forward to.  However, I have already changed my mind and I am enjoying spending time with my awesome kids! (Easy-going mornings are a big plus, too!)
So we have put together a relaxed schedule of things to do during the summer and it has already been super fun (and super simple)!  Here is one of our latest. I let the kids take over the camera on our walk around our neighborhood and got to see a little more of what they enjoy! Here are some of our favorites!
Finally a picture of our new house (just 7 months later)!

Our mailbox - #4


The end of our street is a one-way street :)


Maurie, George (our cat, who followed us the entire way), and Nicolas

I thought George would give up and turn around eventually, but I think he enjoyed the walk as much as we did, except for one part . . . 
. . . the large dog that thought George might be a fun snack! It took a few houses to get him to leave us alone!

pretty flowers
cool tree


The kids took a picture of every fire-hydrant we saw, so I picked this as our favorite to share!

They actually asked if it was okay to get in this bucket! What else do you think I would say, I think I wanted to get in as much as they did!

It is pretty exciting to have a cow and a horse just a few houses away!

Buddy inching along a fence!
Fun to be a kid!
P.S. George made it home, too!

1 comment:

Scott said...

What a good idea. I'm sure your kids loved having control of the camera!