Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day At The ZOO!!

We decided to take advantage of the nice weather and spend some time at the zoo! The kids were so excited to see the animals and ride the train! Josh's favorite animal is the giraffe! Sam's favorite animal is the camel! And by Maurie's reactions, I think her favorite is the monkeys!






Sam and Chase enjoying the train ride!




A day in the sun!





Me, Maurie and Josh on the train!

Maurie's first go at the carousel!

Josh was a smiles as he rode on his giraffe on the carousel! Notice Peyton in the back on the right, she was so nervous and scared. I felt helpless, Heather stayed off with her baby and I was clear across on the other side so all I could do was yell words of encouragement! (Needless to say I am glad that she was able to stay in her seat the entire ride!)

Having fun with the cousins! I think Peyton was still in shock from the carousel that she opted to stay in the stroller for pictures!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I've thought about taking my kids there too. It looks like you had a great day. Thank goodness it is finally sunny. Of course I heard it's supposed to be yucky again this weekend.