Thursday, March 05, 2009

Too busy!!

Beware of amateur construction!!
I have been occupied the last few weeks with mudding, painting, and replacing old lights and wiring new recessed lighting in our basement!
Nearly all of my time has been spent remodeling, so I apologize for not keeping up with my blog!!
Here our a couple of pictures to show our progress!


(Our walls used to be stripped down to the cement due to our flood last year, and there used to be two oblong flourescent lights that were randomly placed and wired!)
With some advice from my brother Mark I turned the breaker switch back on this last Wednesday and our house did not explode! I must admit I was a little nervous of causing a disaster!
Next comes texturing the ceiling, painting the walls, and putting up moulding!

No comments: