Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CRAWLING!!!


I apologize for my goofy voice, but what do you expect!!

Maurie is no longer content to just sit around anymore! There are just too many things to explore, and too many ways to bother her brothers!




We had good timing in getting new carpet downstairs just yesterday. Maurie has been enjoying the big open rooms (I think I am enjoying the soft floor more than anybody!). These are a couple of pictures of our biggest room downstairs that we had done.



You may ask why we took down the walls and left cement in its place?!


The answer is: we found black mold from a past flood and decided better now than later!


So needless to say one of our next projects will be to put up new walls (with insulation this time)!
The projects only seem to multiply!!



Here is Sam showing off the new stairs!
He expresses several times a day . . . "I love that carpet very much, it is way great"


Sam and Josh have already claimed the biggest space for train tracks!




I will show pictures of the bedroom that we are finishing a little later when it is more complete!

No comments: