Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week One of Potty Training Josh!!

We attempted potty training this week since the weather was nice and we ended up not going to California due to our basement flooding. I was planning on surprising Ted when he came back from his New York trip with having Josh become a "big" boy, but I forgot how long it actually takes to potty train! Here are a few highlights!

We had a long day of potty training and after two minutes of sitting he fell asleep!
Josh went five hours of keeping dry and not using the toilet on this day!

I later told him the story of him falling asleep and now he pretends for me!!

A "potty prize"!!

Josh has been doing very well so far (much easier than Sam), all I have to do is put him on the toilet and walk away and then he tells me when he's done! Everyone please pray for me that he will not begin to fight about it!

1 comment:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Would you like to know what I've gone through lately?! My brand new leather couch has been peed on twice! Yes, once while Jeff was in CA and then she also woke up soked and I had to changed everything at 5:30 that morning! Needless to say she can't sit on my couch anymore and she went back in pull ups until Jeff got home!