Friday, April 04, 2008

Maurie's Blessing - March 30th


Becca with Maurie!

(Doesn't that look like Sam! We will have to make sure to wear bows a little more!!)


This was a picture of Maurie concentrating on her mom

Maurie is an angel when she chooses to be! I stole this group of pictures from Heather since the batteries in my camera were dead (I recharged it the night before, but I must have pushed a button at some point. Thanks for saving me Heather)

Maurie's Blessing Day was great! We had so much family there it was wonderful! Ted did a great job despite some of the crying! And we were able to enjoy ourselves at Mom and Dad Hartman's afterwards for a small lunch! Thanks to everyone for supporting us!



2 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Yay for updates. Thanks for taking over Becca. I am going to make you a cd will all of the pictures. They turned out cute. If you have any blog questions, feel free to ask. Now keep the updates coming!

Ted said...

She didn't take over! I assigned her the job. ;)